Sunday 14 August 2011

A Catch up of the Past 6 Months ...

Firstly, I apologise for how long it has been since my last post (March :/). I could make up a bunch of excuses but what I put it down to is now I finally have a full time job and as you can guess it takes up most of my time, leaving less time for my creative juice IE things like my Blog :(.

SO ...other than work ..I have had a Couple more shoots, A Holiday ..and a Concert or 2 ..U READY ..

I'll let the pictures do the Talking ...
A Fragrance Shoot I did ..

Working my Runway walk on the Train Tracks ..
I live life to the 'Edge of  Glory'.

Both shot by the very talented and sweet #Rei Bennett


CHAPTER 2

Holiday & Family Time

I TOOK A TRIP WITH MY HOUSEMATE LINDSAY TO THE ISLAND OF MALTA
Aka my second home.
There I had a blast catching up with my Sisters and my Nephew and Neice ...









SABIHA - Beautiful


      
     
              Isle of MTV!! feat:
Snoop Dogg, Far East Movement & LMFAO
We Are Family - My Beutiful Nephew and Neice :)                       PRIVATE VILLA   ^^^




                  I'm Up in MALTA BITCH!!
Gettin Slizzered on the Last Nite


So After the Bliss off No stress and getting all Tanned up, I come home and within a few days I'm at another HUGE concert  ...In July ..in the SUmmer ....on A Beach ...Can u Guess yet !??

T4 On The BEACH
Showing the likes of:
  • Nicola Roberts
  • Olly Murs
  • N-Dubz
  • Cher Lloyd
  • Alexis Jordan
  • Jasonnnnn Deruloo  ..And more!
JLS CANCELLED !! :'(
Aston you were meant to be MINE!! 


Nowdays Im suffering with the 'Travel Bug' (i want to Travel round the world SOoooooo BAD!!)
Still working but saving and settling with partying in the UK all over ..my New favourite place is LEEDS



And again I'm sorry for the lack of posts but appriciate this Bitch just took me abut 2 hours so ..call it Even !?  :)



Charlie.j   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment